We are the leading producer of chilled sauces in the UK. We supply the very top tier of supermarkets in the UK and we love what we do. Not only do make the tastiest and highest quality sauces out there but, we continue to innovate our recipes, formats and process so that we continue to put smiles on faces at the dinner table.
We’re not a business that stands still and rest on our previous successes, we like to stay fresh and keep improving everything we do. We continually invest in the development of our teams so that they, in turn, challenge each other and the business to improve.
Our group SOLINA (1685 employees, 450 M turnover, 18 production sites in Europe and locations in 17 countries) imagines, conceives and develops ingredient solutions for food industries.
Our Vision : "Creating sensory food experiences"
An opportunity has now arisen for Production Operatives to join our Solina Elland team.
The overall purpose of the role is to be responsible for the Technical Compliance, Health &Safety & Environment, GMP & Conformance to plan within the Warehouse Facility. To show a high level of work ethic and willingness to learn. To work in conjunction with all other departments to improve the productivity, safety and quality of the warehouse function together with its surrounding environment and to enable the business to achieve its objectives.
- Picking of raw materials for the production areas, the keeping of accurate traceability and hygiene records and when required some FLT duties
- Accurate use of Microsoft AX when picking raw materials
- Ensure high level of stock keeping accuracy to achieve KPI's
- Help ensure the safe and efficient running of the warehouse
- Evidence of contributing measureable improvements on a continual basis
- Health & Safety awareness within the site facilities
- When necessary assist the Warehouse Operations team.
- Loading and dispatching of finished goods.
- Maintaining full and accurate stock rotation and management system
- Accurate updating of Microsoft AX and Reply systems when dispatching
- Sustain service levels by communicating with the business to ensure problems are solved
- Accurate picking, collation and dispatching of M&S product
- Processing goods coming into the warehouse and stocking up locations by best before date
- Some heavy lifting will be required.
- Time management: Ensures the most effective use of personal time
- Ability to cope with changes in demands and circumstance
- Able to make things happen quickly and to complete tasks
- Maintains positive and productive relationships with individual team members and other departments
- Choosing the most appropriate method and tools for communication
- A positive ‘Can do’ attitude
- A good attention to detail is essential
- Accurately following written instructions and procedures
- A good team player who enjoys supporting colleagues as well as working on their own
- Flexible with working hours
- Computer literate
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Flexible to carry out other duties when required to support the company or colleagues