The SOLINA group (1685 Employees, € 450 M turnover, 18 production sites in Europe and locations in 17 countries) conceives, develops and sells ingredient solutions for the food industry.
Our vision: « Creating sensory food experiences».
For our factory located close to Olot in the province in Girona (SPAIN), we are currently recruiting our
Quality Health Safety & Environmental Manager W/M
Located close to Olot in the province in Girona (SPAIN)
In conjunction with all other departments of the plant, and directly report to the South Europe Area QHSE Director, you take part to the definition and implementation of the Quality, Hygiene, Food Safety, People & Goods Safety, & Environment policy of the plant, in tune with the global strategy lead in South Europe Area.
You are in contact with various stakeholders such as customers, suppliers, local authorities, while applying a methodology based on ISO22000 and/or IFS as referential.
You manage one person.
Your missions are the following:
- Assess the situation: quality diagnosis, assessment of professional risks, planification of the corresponding corrective actions
- Contributing in defining the best organization and policy/company targets (quality, safety, environment, …), challenging and managing them
- Defining the process, their interactions, the conditions to be under controlled and their implementations
- Improve the QHSE management and conduct the preventive, corrective and continual improvement actions
- Create and maintain relationships with organizations (certifier, inspection agencies, …) and represent the company to administrative authorities
- Maintain and develop the certifications required to be listed by customers
- Follow-up of internal and external audits
- Answer customers’ requests regarding QHSE
- Raise the different departments of the factory awareness of Quality, Health/Food/Goods and People Safety, & Environment priorities
- Being responsible for the quality compliance of products with the regulation and with customers specifications
- Provide your expertise to the project teams regarding QHSE requirements.
Advanced degree in engineering school or equivalent.
At least 5 years of successful experience in this type of position in the food industry, working in food Quality and safety as well as health and safety at work.
F/M hands-on person, well organized, business oriented, meticulous and working with methods.
Autonomous, with excellent communication and management skills to motivate teams on specific projects.
A good knowledge of the “ingredients environment” is a plus.
Fluent English is a must, French is a plus.
This mission needs some punctual business travels in France.
Proven ability to handle standard and administration management software.