Our group SOLINA (1685 Employees, € 450 M turnover, 18 production sites in Europe and locations in 17 countries) imagines, conceives and develops ingredient solutions for food industries.
Our vision: « Creating sensory food experiences ».
As a forward-looking community of food passionate people, we are currently recruiting our:
R&D Product Developer (F / M)
The Product Developer creates solutions for wet products (sauces, marinades, dressings, etc.) within the Solina R&D department in our Nieuw Vennep location.
The Product Developer:
- Works on R&DA projects initiated by the customers of Solina Netherlands: development of new recipes and adjustments of existing ones
- Works on international R&DA and NCD projects initiated by the Solina Group organization or sister companies
- Takes care of scaling up and validation of lab samples to production
- Ensures recipe optimization
- Supports and advises the Production team
The R&D Product Developer is reporting to the Team Leader R&D (Wet).
The ideal candidate has:
- HBO or bachelor’s degree in food technology, food science, food design or related
- Preferred specialization of R&D;
- Minimum 2 years experience in a product development role in a food company
- Able to interact and communicate clearly;
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously;
- Well organized, analytical, ambitious and proactive;
- Fluency in Dutch and English (written and spoken).