SOLINA Group (around 1700 Employees, € 450 M turnover, 18 production sites in Europe and locations in 18 countries) – one of the European market leaders in the creation and development of food ingredient solutions for our clients – is operating in the savoury food industry, food service and butchery markets.
As a forward-looking community of food passionate people, and to support our continuous growth, we are currently recruiting:
Digital Project Manager W/M
Localisation flexible in UE
You define the Group Digital strategy with the other departments and the Board.
You ensure digital projects management in the context of the implementation of our Community portals, especially the deployment of our “Business Applications” tools such as Salesforce (Sales & Community), and Marketing Digital Plan.
- You collect, scope the requirements and elaborate the Group Digital Strategy.
- You implement Suppliers and Customers portals.
- You advise and you provide support to the key users and especially the Salesforce administrator for all new functionalities (tenders and manage budget and resources).
- You build and follow up the release plan.
- You support the implementation of the tool within the group.
- You write IT functional specifications for IT developers:
- Lead design and problem-solving workshops with key users and managers.
- Design conceptual data model and processes
- Write IT requirements or user stories
- Organise and perform tests.
- You implement new releases, including new features and new modules.
- You interact closely with subcontractors and prioritize the backlogs.
- You’re in charge of the market and digital intelligence.
- You provide support to the Marketing/Sales teams for the evolution of the processes, the tools and the set-up of a high-quality customer experience.
- You create and build the new marketing/sales services
Education: Master’s degree in information system, or in Digital marketing or equivalent.
Experience: Relevant experience of successful project management in an international environment as a Digital Project Manager. Ideally, you have an adequate experience in an agency or with the advertiser, as a Digital Marketing Project Manager, Acquisition/Loyalty Project Manager, Social Media or Community Manager / growth hacker.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce, Salesforce Community, Pardot and Drupal is a plus.
- Leadership, great communicator, proven ability to lead workshops with different profiles
- Organized, methodical, you know how to drive a roadmap, you are committed, and business results focused.
- Fluent English is a must
- Travelling is essential for your job (30%-50% of the time)