Customised Seasonings and Coatings for Snacks
As chefs and flavourists, we’re passionate about designing great taste experiences and have built up unparalleled expertise in aromatic Seasonings and Coatings. Drawing on our extensive understanding of savoury food ingredients and manufacturing technology, we collaborate closely with our clients to come up with adapted solutions.
Operational support and a flair for flavour
Solina is strongly positioned in the European snacks sector, boasting a network of 5 production sites and 4 R&D centres extending from France to Estonia and Turkey. Close to European clients and immersed in local flavours and taste preferences, we can guarantee supply continuity and impressively fast reaction times.
Seasonings and coatings for all types of snacks
We develop seasonings tailored exclusively to the client’s own specifications and costing targets. The combination of our skillsets enable us to optimise seasoning recipes and powder handling on our clients’ products. Our production facilities are adapted to offer optimised powder flowability for snack seasonings, and flexibility in batch sizes from 25 to 2,500 kgs.
Unparalleled Expertise in Snacks
- All types of savoury snacks: crisps, tortillas, popped chips, pellets, extruded snacks, nuts, seeds, crackers
- Any kind of base: vegetable, pulse, potato, cereal, meat or fish
- Specific application systems (dust on, slurry, coating, in dough)
- Expertise in salt and sugar reduction, high protein formulations based on “smart” carriers, clean label taste enhancement, and organic ingredients.
- Specific geographical origins sourcing
- Member of the Sustainable Spices Initiative (SSI).
With demand growing for healthy food and adventurous, multicultural flavours, it’s more important than ever for manufacturers to keep up with consumers’ fast-changing expectations. Solina’s permanent trend monitoring helps clients stay on top of the latest market developments and their competitors’ activity, so they can be first to launch the new concepts, new formats.. We run food safaris and creative culinary workshops for clients with our Michelin-starred chef to explore new flavour associations and rethink snacks. To satisfy the millennial appetite for vegetarian and vegan snacks, we’re widening the choice of substrates by developing tasty nibbles based on pulses and vegetables.
Download our brochure for more information.