Culinary expertise coupled with technical innovation
Solina’s multicultural community of chefs, flavourists, and food technologists is united by a passion for the creation and consumption of great food. Thanks to our cluinary heritage and our understanding of ingredients, techniques, and flavours, we’re on to every new trend.
We help the food industry through a comprehensive range of customised services, from turnkey solutions for specific applications, to operational support with processes, sourcing and labelling.
Bespoke ready-to-use solutions
We develop bespoke solutions for manufacturers of prepared meals, working hand in hand with our clients to optimise the taste profile, texture, visual appearance, nutritional value, and shelf life of the final product. Our teams combine dynamic culinary creativity and forward-thinking R&D with a sound understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Flavouring formulations to season all types of products: ready meals, soups, pizzas, salads, spreads...
- Cost-effective solutions that meet requirements in terms of taste, technical specifications, and yields
- Ease of manufacture
- Authentic flavours for satisfaction and sensorial pleasure
Solutions & services for ready-meals
- Adapted taste and texture solutions to processing technology (fresh, ultra-fresh, chilled, etc):
- All types of blends - powder, paste and liquid forms
- Cook-up or cold binding sauces for prepared meals, stocks, stocks, sauces, marinades and rubs for meat or fish
- Comprehensive expertise in formulation issues such as salt reduction and clean labelling etc.
- A full set of services including trend forecasting, allergen food labelling and marketing support
Driving forward creativity and innovation
We’re constantly seeking out emerging food trends, exploring new flavours and formats, interesting ingredients, or fresh culinary techniques… Solina’s trend hackers lead the way on rethinking food with convenience, health, animal welfare, ethical concerns, and a taste for authentic homemade street food rising up the foodie agenda to design differentiated, trend-led products with strong consumer appeal. Our teams run hands-on culinary workshops, food safaris to check out hot trends on the global food scene.
- We channel flavours from world cuisine
- We source eco-labelled ingredients
- We research meat alternatives and “new” proteins,
- We invent easy-to-use formats
Discover our solutions